This Lavender Sprigbox is an all-inclusive indoor grow kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media housed in a cute wooden box. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
There is a casual elegance to lavender that makes this plant so popular. The soothing aromas that come from lavender promote relaxation and are believed to help with insomnia and nausea.
Lavender loves full sun and moist soil so be sure to water daily. The plant can also be easily dried by hanging upside down in a cool dry dark room. Give as a gift to anyone who wants to brighten their home with this aromatic plant!
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and your lavender might bloom after 3 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.