How to turn the train? Try this mechanical turntable for railway. It has cogs and you operate it by pushing a button. Fits right on your BRIO train track.
Does the array of accessories and attachments for the BRIO Wooden Railway have your head spinning round and round? Well, weve got just the thing to let your hands keep up with your head: the railroad track Turntable from the Swedish toymaker. With the tweak of a knob, little hands can rotate the circular section of trademark grooved track to redirect BRIO vehicles to any of the six rail lines connecting to the Turntable using additional wooden track. For anyone whose BRIO Railway layout is starting to expand octopus-style, this wood and plastic component will help them join most of the arms very neatly.--Tony Mason
From the Manufacturer
Turn the knob to change the small engines directionSee more
- Product includes - One mechanical turntable that you can turn with the push of a button, no batteries required.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Expand your budding engineers collection with the Mechanical Turntable train accessory. It’s a fun gift designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Mechanical Turntable is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.
Delivery service $5.95. Free delivery over $60.