- 6 oz. each
- Available in four flavors
- Artichoke Lemon Pesto: Bella Cucina's most popular pesto (Oprah's "favorite things" show and "O" list magazine pick!) combines artichoke hearts at their peak and the richness of olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Mint and Pistachio Pesto: This pesto blends fresh mint leaves with the nutty, earthy flavor of pistachios and fresh pressed olive oil. What results is a savory condiment with the brightness of the flavors of spring.
- Porcini and Parmesan Pesto: This thick, hearty pesto combines Italy's most treasured ingredients: dried porcini mushrooms and parmesan cheese.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto: Vine ripened California sun-dried tomatoes distinguish this rich, robust pesto.
About the Maker:
In the early nineties, Alisa Barry opened a small café in Atlanta, Georgia called Bella Cucina to share her passion for cooking and her love of Italy. When her loyal customers kept asking to take home her delicious offerings, an artisan food business was born.
Bella Cucina Artful Food is an award-winning product line sold all over the world. With an appreciation for beauty and a sensibility for classic, yet innovative flavors, Bella Cucina makes products by hand, in small batches in the traditional European hand-crafted way. The beauty goes beyond the good taste of the food. With an eye for artful and aesthetically arresting packaging. Alisa concepts the packaging and collaborates on design with world-renowned typography designer Louise Fili.
In recent years, Bella Cucina has grown from an artisan-food company that is an authentic artistic expression of its creator, Alisa Barry. Winning numerous prestigious industry awards, Bella Cucina has garnered the attention of the media over the years. A highlight has been a feature on Oprah’s most popular “Favorite Things” show (twice!), O magazine, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living, Better Homes & Garden, and Cooking Light.
Delivery service $5.95. Free delivery over $60.