a better KN95. made for kids.
Meet our mini Santorini — a navy KN95 mask that’s made for kids. With four breathable layers, double filtration, no-tug ear loops, and a flat profile, our upgraded KN95 keeps the most active (and picky) kids comfy and protected whether they’re in crowded indoor spaces or saying see-ya-later to severe allergies.
what you get
- 5 kid-sized navy disposable KN95 masks (Santorini)
- 5 plant-based biodegradable pouches for on-the-go storage
why you’ll love it
- Double filtration - >95% PFE
- 4 lightweight layers for max breathability
- Super comfy
Flat, easy-to-wear profile (no duck face!)
- 4-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, 2x meltblown filters, moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for an extra secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- Individually wrapped in plant-based, biodegradable pouches
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of Santorini, Greece — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
Santorini is one of the most awe-inspiring islands in the world thanks to its simple white architecture, deep blue seas, and dramatic cliff views.
- Sized for kids 3 to 8 years old: 7.1in x 2.6in / 18cm x 6.5cm
- Need to slightly customize the fit? To make a bit smaller, gently knot the ear loops behind each ear. To make a bit larger, gently stretch the ear loop — just remember to pinch where the ear loop is fused to the mask while stretching so the ear loop doesn’t detach!
- Inside the layers: 1 navy non-woven water-resistant outer layer, 2 black meltblown filters, 1 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layer
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting
Delivery service $5.95. Free delivery over $60.