essential health. a better KN95.
Meet Copenhagen — an upgraded KN95 in Khaki that’s made for crowded indoor spaces, increased air pollution, and intense allergies. 6-ply technology, double filtration, odor-reducing activated charcoal, and a streamlined profile designed to keep you healthy (and looking good) whatever your plans.
what you get
- 5 Khaki disposable KN95 masks (Copenhagen)
- 5 plant-based biodegradable pouches for on-the-go storage
why you’ll love it
- Double filtration: >95% PFE
- Proven protection: SGS tested
- 6 layers (including activated charcoal to reduce odors!)
- Highly breathable and lightweight
Modern, flat profile (no duck face!)
- 6-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, 2x meltblown filter, activated charcoal, 2x moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- Plant-based, biodegradable storage pouches
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of Copenhagen — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
One of the happiest cities in the world, Denmark’s Copenhagen is rich with history and bike culture — and connected to Sweden’s Malmö by the Øresund Bridge!
- 9.05in x 3.22in / 23cm x 8.2cm
- Inside the layers: 1 black non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 2 white meltblown filters, 1 layer of activated charcoal, 2 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layers
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting
Delivery service $5.95. Free delivery over $60.